UPDATE 8/21/2012, 3pm: We've just received word that this event will NOT be happening tonight. The reason is unclear at this time. We'll update if it is rescheduled.
Whiskey Commons, a street food project which has been making regular appearances at Mission bar Dear Mom in recent months, will be making its pop-up debut at Greenburger's tonight.
Timmy Symes, one of the partners behind Whiskey Commons, described the project to us as "serving classic sandwiches and street food found in both foreign and domestic cuisine." Tonight's menu at Greenburger's will include:
- Buffalo chicken and bourbon blue cheese slaw
- Grilled balsamic shoyu portobello and smoked peppers
- Castro cubano + bourbon smoked pork
- Bahn mi and chicken meatballs
- Jackfruit tacos with pickled asian pear slaw
- Beef satay and bourbon peanut sauce
- Smoked chicken pho and quail egg
- Yellow tomato soup and grilled cheese
That's 5pm to 10pm tonight at Greenburger's, 518 Haight Street.
Never miss a story.
Subscribe today to get Hoodline delivered straight to your inbox.
Now let's customize your news feed.
Just pick at least one neighborhood that interests you.