This Friday night is the Hayes Valley Holiday Block Party, of course, and we've gotten word of a pretty spectacular silent auction at Patricia's Green.
More than a dozen local merchants and organizations have stepped up with prizes for the auction, organized by the Hayes Valley Neighborhood Association. They include:
- 2 San Francisco Ballet Tickets ($130 value)
- 2 San Francisco Symphony Tickets ($176)
- 11 Class Pass at Yoga Tree ($185)
- 1 Nights Stay for two at the Parsonage ($200)
- Eye Exam at Through the Hayes Optometry ($150)
- American Bach Soloists - Handel's Messiah ($156)
- 2 McRoskey Mattress Pillows ($300)
- 2 Tickets to Gay Men's Chorus ($120)
- 2 Bike Tours by Streets of San Francisco ($130)
- A basket of Goods from Hayes Valley Farm ($50)
- Gift Certificate for Fatted Calf ($50)
- 4 Part Package - "Weekend in Hayes Valley"
- Dinner for 2 at Suppenkuche ($100)
- A Night for 2 at Hayes Valley Inn ($100)
- Brunch for 2 at Chez Maman ($50)
- Walking Tour of Hayes Valley ($50)
The auction happens during the block party this Friday night, December 7th from 6pm to 9pm. We'll have more details later this week.