One year after their "Oh Hayes" event came to the neighborhood, the folks over at the Bold Italic (whose offices are located at Page and Franklin) are once again throwing a shindig to celebrate local commerce in Hayes Valley.
- Oxenrose Salon will be launching the display of Bay Area artist Taylor Blackmore’s work. Meet the artist, enjoy complimentary drinks, and enjoy a live DJ.
- Noir Lounge will have happy hour pricing all night and live piano music.
- Azil Boutique will have drinks, small bites, and 20% off purchases.
- Bulo Shoes will be serving free wine and cheese along with a 50% off summer footware.
- Gather will provide shoppers with a free gift when they spend $35 or more and take 15% off purchases over $150.
- Public Bikes will offer drinks, snacks, live music, and 10% off.
- Timbuk2 will have refreshments and discounts on all merchandise.
- Lavish will be giving away free sunglasses with a purchase of $50 or more.
- Biergarten will feature discounts on special beers.
Never miss a story.
Subscribe today to get Hoodline delivered straight to your inbox.