The Castro Art Walk is every First Thursday of the month from 6:00pm-9:00pm. Participating locations extend their business hours to host special events and share artwork with the neighborhood. Join the art walk for a self-guided experience through the creativity of the Castro!
Live music provided by Jane Warner Plaza from 6-7pm.
Each venue will have many works on display and for purchase. This event is free and open to the public.
PARTICIPATING JANURAY LOCATIONS
1. Art Attack SF, 2358 Market St. Ste. 1
2. The Artist's Gallery, 4406 18th St. Ste. A
3. Spark Arts, 4229 18th St.
4. Dog Eared Books, 489 Castro St.
5. Blush! Wine Bar, 476 Castro St.
6. Norden Living, 3618 17th St.
7. 440 Castro, 440 Castro St.
8. GLBT History Museum, 4127 18th St.
9. The Apothecarium, 2029 Market St.
10. S16 Home, 286 Sanchez at 16th St.