• Personal interest, community engagement, and employment
• UC Berkeley (4-year, mainstream program)
• West Valley Community College (mainstream program)
• Foothill TTW (Tools for Transition and Work - college and life skills development program)
• Fresno State Wayfinders (residential college support program)
• Meristem (residential college alternative program)
• New Directions for Young adults (therapeutic residential and college support program)
This event is free and open to parents, professionals and other adults in the community. RSVP and find more information on the Transition Program event webpage
This event is open to all current and former Stanbridge parents, community members, and adults with special needs. The Transitions Program at Stanbridge Academy guides young adults with autism and intellectual differences in developing the practical skills needed to embrace independence. If you are interested in attending, RSVP at https://tinyurl.com/Dec2017-AlumniPanel.
We will be holding a traditional Open House on Saturday, January 27 from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM.