94,000 SQ FT + INDOORS + OUTDOORS + 25 ROOMS OF MUSIC, FOOD, ART, DANCE, AND COOL STUFF.
Inspired by the vibrant night markets of Asia, UNDISCOVERED is a curated collection of emerging artists and merchants that celebrate the Bay Area's creative spirit and the rich cultural heritage of SF's new SOMA Pilipinas Filipino Cultural Heritage District.
UNDISCOVERED SF is now EXPANDING! To meet the high demand from last month, we’re opening the vaults of the San Francisco Mint for more art and other surprises + we are closing off Mint Street to add 8 more food vendors to accommodate the crowds.
ALL AGES are welcome!
*Kids under 10 yrs old can walk in with their parents. All other youth we ask to get their own separate free ticket. Thank you!
A few important changes for this month:
- Access to food OUTSIDE on Mint Plaza & Mint Street is FREE and open to the public! Food outside will be available from at 5PM - 10PM. No tickets required.
- Entry INSIDE the San Francisco Mint will require a FREE ticket due to limited capacity.
Get your free ticket here on Up All Night while they last.
- We will not have a General Admission line into the San Francisco Mint, but we encourage folks without tickets to enjoy the food on Mint Plaza & Mint Street for free.
- There will be no in’s and out’s inside the San Francisco Mint unless you purchase an All Access Pass. We highly encourage everyone to get food BEFORE coming inside. There will be dessert and savory snacks available for purchase inside.
- We will have a very limited $100 All Access Pass that will allow for in’s and out’s between the San Francisco Mint, Mint Plaza, and Mint Street.
- SOMA Community: We’ve reserved 10% of tickets for entry to the SF Mint for community members who may have difficulty accessing tickets online. These tickets are available on a first come, first served basis at the Bayanihan Center, Galing Bata, SOMCAN, United Playaz, and West Bay Pilipino Multi-services.
Golda and the Guns
Chapkis Dance Family
Full Potential Performing Arts
ENJOY 3RD WAVE FILIPINO FOOD AND BEYOND:
Coffee Adventure - Milpitas CA
Cross Hatch Eatery
FK Custard Bars
Gashead Tavern featuring F.O.B Kitchen
Inay Filipino Kitchen at Metreon
The Lumpia Company
Sugar and Spun
Whisk Cake Creations
The Wooden Table
VENDORS SHOWCASING THE BAY AREA'S CREATIVE CULTURE
Fashion, Art, Coffee, and Everything In Between:
Drop Dead and Wrought
The Sarap Shop
Sugar and Spun
For more info on performers, food vendors, and retail vendors for September 15th, please visit www.undiscoveredsf.com.