- Oxenrose Salon will be launching the display of Bay Area artist Taylor Blackmore’s work. Meet the artist, enjoy complimentary drinks, and enjoy a live DJ.
- Noir Lounge will have happy hour pricing all night and live piano music.
- Azil Boutique will have drinks, small bites, and 20% off purchases.
- Bulo Shoes will be serving free wine and cheese along with a 50% off summer footware.
- Gather will provide shoppers with a free gift when they spend $35 or more and take 15% off purchases over $150.
- Public Bikes will offer drinks, snacks, live music, and 10% off.
- Timbuk2 will have refreshments and discounts on all merchandise.
- Lavish will be giving away free sunglasses with a purchase of $50 or more.
- Biergarten will feature discounts on special beers.
Bold Italic Microhood Party Returns To Hayes Valley August 14th
SFMTA approved the Castro Merchants' request to close Noe Street between 16th and Market Streets and Beaver Street. Castro residents will be familiar with the footprint as it's the same one used for Castro Farmers' Market on Wednesdays. Read More
After 43 years in business, the family-owned Upper Haight mainstay Haight Ashbury T-Shirts is closing permanently at the end of the year, citing the economic pressures of a pandemic that's killed virtually all tourist traffic to the neighborhood. Read More
A lucrative location was rendered a terrible location when the pandemic hit, and Martin Yan’s namesake foray into shopping mall chic has closed. Read More
Hoodline has learned that the construction of a new glass elevator at Castro Muni station and Harvey Milk Plaza (Market and Castro Streets) has been delayed until fall 2021. Read More