Got a hankering for juice and smoothies?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top juice and smoothie spots in Milwaukee, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of the best spots to achieve your dreams.
1. Urban Beets Cafe & Juicery
Topping the list is Urban Beets Cafe & Juicery. Located at 1401 N. Dr Martin Luther King Drive in Haymarket, the bar and vegan spot, which offers juice and smoothies and more, is the highest rated juice and smoothie spot in Milwaukee, boasting 4.5 stars out of 117 reviews on Yelp.
2. Yo Factory
Next up is Lower East Side's Yo Factory, situated at 2203 N. Farwell Ave. With four stars out of 87 reviews on Yelp, the spot to score ice cream and frozen yogurt, desserts and juice and smoothies has proven to be a local favorite.
3. Juiced! Cold-Pressed Juicery
Over in Walker's Point, check out Juiced! Cold-Pressed Juicery, which has earned 4.5 stars out of 23 reviews on Yelp. You can find the vegan and vegetarian spot, which offers juice and smoothies and more, at 640 S. Fifth St., Suite 2.
4. Red June Cafe
Last but not least, there's Red June Cafe, a Juneau Town favorite with 4.5 stars out of 19 reviews. Stop by 773 N. Jefferson St. to hit up the breakfast and brunch spot, which offers coffee and tea and juice and smoothies, next time you're in the mood.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →