Looking to try the top gastropubs around?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top gastropubs in Milwaukee, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of where to venture when cravings strike.
1. The Rumpus Room
Topping the list is The Rumpus Room. Located at 1030 N. Water St. in Juneau Town, the gastropub is the highest rated spot of its kind in Milwaukee, boasting four stars out of 404 reviews on Yelp.
2. Über Tap Room and Cheese Bar
Next up is Kilbourn Town's Über Tap Room and Cheese Bar, situated at 1048 N. Old World Third St. With four stars out of 232 reviews on Yelp, the gastropub has proven to be a local favorite.
3. The Riverwest Filling Station
Riverwest's The Riverwest Filling Station, located at 701 E. Keefe Ave., is another top choice, with Yelpers giving the gastropub and traditional American spot four stars out of 134 reviews.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling >>
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time >>
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go >>