Looking for a tasty Southeast Asian meal near you?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top Southeast Asian spots around Cleveland, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of where to meet your needs.
1. Map Of Thailand
Topping the list is Map of Thailand. Located at 3710 Payne Ave., Suite 106 in Goodrich-Kirkland Park, the Thai spot is the highest-rated Southeast Asian restaurant in Cleveland, boasting 4.5 stars out of 194 reviews on Yelp.
2. Pho Thang Cafe
Downtown's Pho Thang Cafe, located at 815 Superior Ave. East, is another top choice, with Yelpers giving the Vietnamese spot four stars out of 247 reviews.
3. Siam Cafe
Siam Cafe, an Asian fusion, Thai and Chinese spot in Goodrich-Kirkland Park, is another go-to, with four stars out of 219 Yelp reviews. Head over to 3951 St. Clair Ave. NE to see for yourself.
4. Saigon Restaurant and Bar
Downtown, check out Saigon Restaurant and Bar, which has earned four stars out of 203 reviews on Yelp. You can find the Vietnamese spot at 2061 E. Fourth St.
5. Minh-Anh Vietnamese Restaurant
Finally, there's Minh-Anh Vietnamese Restaurant, a Detroit Shoreway favorite with four stars out of 196 reviews. Stop by 5428 Detroit Ave. to hit up the Vietnamese spot next time the urge strikes.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →