Got a hankering for ramen?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top ramen sources in Las Vegas, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of where to fulfill your urges.
1. Moko Ramen Bar
Moko Ramen Bar, located at 6350 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 120, is Las Vegas's top choice, with Yelpers giving the Korean spot, which offers ramen and more, four stars out of 404 reviews.
2. Tomo Noodles and Dumplings
Tomo Noodles and Dumplings, a spot to score ramen and noodles in the Lakes, is another go-to, with four stars out of 229 Yelp reviews. Head over to 9410 W. Sahara Ave., Suite 130, to see for yourself.
3. Shinya Maru Ramen & Izakaya
Downtown, check out Shinya Maru Ramen & Izakaya, which has earned four stars out of 144 reviews on Yelp. You can find the izakaya, which offers ramen and more, at 520 Fremont St., Suite 150.
4. Ramen Noodle
And then there's Ramen Noodle, a Lone Mountain favorite with four stars out of 89 reviews. Stop by 3350 Novat St., Suite 135, to hit up the sushi bar, which offers ramen, noodles and more, next time you're looking to satisfy your cravings.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →