Craving Persian/Iranian food?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top Persian/Iranian spots around Dallas, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of where to fill the bill.
1. Giovanni's Mediterranean And Italian Cuisine
Topping the list is Giovanni's Mediterranean and Italian Cuisine. Located at 18484 Preston Road, Suite 119, in Far North, the Italian, Persian/Iranian and Mediterranean spot is the highest rated Persian/Iranian restaurant in Dallas, boasting four stars out of 156 reviews on Yelp.
2. Shiraz Mediterranean Grill
Next up is Far North's Shiraz Mediterranean Grill, situated at 18101 Preston Road, Suite 101. With four stars out of 173 reviews on Yelp, the bar, Persian/Iranian and Mediterranean spot has proven to be a local favorite.
3. Sahara Restaurant
Far North's Sahara Restaurant, located at 5441 Alpha Road, is another top choice, with Yelpers giving the Middle Eastern, Persian/Iranian and buffet spot four stars out of 177 reviews.
4. Samad Cafe
Samad Cafe, a Persian/Iranian and Middle Eastern spot in Love Field Area, is another much-loved go-to, with 4.5 stars out of 51 Yelp reviews. Head over to 2706 Manor Way to see for yourself.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →