Looking to try the best wine bars in town?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top wine bars in Columbus, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of the best spots to venture when cravings strike.
1. The Refectory Restaurant And Bistro
Topping the list is The Refectory Restaurant and Bistro. Located at 1092 Bethel Road in Sycamore Hills, the wine bar, lounge and French spot is the highest-rated wine bar in Columbus, boasting 4.5 stars out of 324 reviews on Yelp.
Next up is German Village Commission's Lindey's, situated at 169 E. Beck St. With four stars out of 599 reviews on Yelp, the wine bar and New American spot has proven to be a local favorite.
3. Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Over in Polaris, check out Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, which has earned four stars out of 296 reviews on Yelp. You can find the steakhouse and wine bar, which offers seafood and more, at 8760 Sancus Blvd.
4. Z Cucina Di Spirito
Finally, there's Z Cucina Di Spirito, a Tri-Village favorite with four stars out of 255 reviews. Stop by 1368 Grandview Ave. to hit up the wine bar and Italian spot next time you're looking to satisfy your cravings.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →