Looking to satisfy your appetite for New American fare?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top New American spots around Cincinnati, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of where to fill the bill.
1. Maplewood Kitchen And Bar
Topping the list is Maplewood Kitchen and Bar. Located at 525 Race St. in Central Business District, the New American breakfast and brunch spot is the most popular New American restaurant in Cincinnati, boasting 4.5 stars out of 1,138 reviews on Yelp.
2. Taft's Ale House
Next up is Over-The-Rhine's Taft's Ale House, situated at 1429 Race St. With 4.5 stars out of 835 reviews on Yelp, the New American brewery and pub has proven to be a local favorite.
3. Revolution Rotisserie & Bar
Revolution Rotisserie & Bar, a New American pub that offers sandwiches and more in Over-The-Rhine, is another much-loved go-to, with 4.5 stars out of 304 Yelp reviews. Head over to 1106 Race St. to see for yourself.
4. Orchids At Palm Court
Over in Central Business District, check out Orchids At Palm Court, which has earned 4.5 stars out of 284 reviews on Yelp. You can find the New American spot in the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza at 35 W. Fifth St.
5. Taste of Belgium
Last but not least, there's Taste of Belgium, an Over-The-Rhine favorite with four stars out of 904 reviews. Stop by 1133 Vine St. to hit up the New American and Belgian breakfast and brunch spot next time the urge strikes.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →