Rockridge Ice Cream & Gelato Tour | Oakland | 1 hour | 3 stops
Satisfy your sweet tooth with the Rockridge Ice Cream Tour! This one-hour guided walking tour takes kids of all ages through Oakland’s Rockridge area to explore a variety of ice cream desserts—along with a little history as to how we came to enjoy them.
Our Rockridge Ice Cream Tour is just one hour, providing the perfect break for a warm summer afternoon. Great for kids, families, food tour-newbies, or anyone looking to explore the Rockridge area one spoonful at a time. It’s a truly “sweet” experience!
- Visit three tasting locations with sweet tastings, samples, and demonstrations.
- Discover the stories behind the variety of sweet and creamy desserts found right here in Rockridge.
- Enjoy an Exclusive Tasting Guide with map and discounted offerings from our tasting locations.
- Be one of the first to take a bite into the delicious ice cream sandwiches of Rockridge’s newest sweet spot.
- Discover the European flavors of gelato at this very scrumdiddlyumptious regional candy shoppe.
- Visit the birthplace of America’s first blockbuster ice cream flavor at the only ice cream parlor for the world’s largest ice cream company.
*Tasting selections subject to change without notice
Advanced reservations are required. Private tours are also available.
For more information visit www.localfoodadventures.com or call 510-604-6546.