Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in El Paso? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued eight building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
Two of those permits were for new building construction and six were for demolition projects.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- Contractor Tropicana Homes was issued a permit for new construction of a residential structure at 12617 Josie Tinajero Drive.
- A permit was issued for new construction of a structure at 8888 Rabe Court.
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- Applicant Meza Construction was issued a permit for demolition of a structure at 141 Riverside Drive.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Total demolition of home and two detached structures."
- Applicant JMR Demolition, Ltd. received a permit for demolition of a structure at 5513 Threadgill Ave.
- Applicant JMR Demolition, Ltd. was issued a permit for demolition of a structure at 1170 Hawkins Blvd.
- Contractor JMR Demolition, Ltd. received a permit for demolition of a structure at 5412 Will Ruth Ave.
This story was created automatically using local building data from BuildZoom, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.