Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in Louisville? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued 192 building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
Six of those permits were for new building construction, one was for a demolition project and the remainder were for repairs and renovations.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- Applicant MR. Superior Heating & Cooling received a permit for new construction of a residential structure at 9115 Jefferson Ave.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "New construction — two-ton air conditioning system, gas furnace and duct work."
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- Applicant Comfort Solutions Inc. received a permit for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 5300 Indian Woods Drive.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Replacing existing furnace with new furnace."
- In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Wire new garage in backyard, will need a rough and final inspection."
- The work is described as: "Temp on main new rough in of home and final inspection of home."
- The city issued a permit for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 4003 S. First St.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Change out 100 amp breaker panel."
- The work is described as: "Install new furnace."
- A permit was issued for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 4610 Stone Lakes Drive.
The work is described as: "Basement finish. Install new lights, switches and one smoke detector."
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.