Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in Phoenix? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued 156 building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
Twenty of those permits were for new building construction, five were for demolition projects and the remainder were for repairs and renovations.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- Contractor Yonker Construction LLC received a permit for new construction of a residential structure at 3518 E. Glenrosa Ave.
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- A permit was issued for demolition of a residential structure at 2245 E. Clarendon Ave.
The work is described as: "Demolish shade structure."
- Applicant Dave S Construction Service Inc. was issued a permit for demolition of a structure at 5290 E. Exeter Blvd.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Total demolition."
- Contractor Legard McDaniel Electric Inc. received a permit for repair/renovation of a structure at 2627 E. Thomas Road.
- Contractor Accurate Concrete & Fence L received a permit for work at 2234 N. 15th Ave.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "New six-foot-tall fence."
- Applicant Canyon State Propane LLC received a permit for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 15638 N. 41st Place.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "New propane tank and new gas lines."
- Contractor Levake Construction, Inc. received a permit for repair/renovation of a structure at 850 N. Fifth St.
The work is described as: "Install new backflow device."
This story was created automatically using local building data from BuildZoom, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.