- Limiting store and delivery hours.
- Restraint of all deliveries from the residential (Noe St.) side of the complex.
- Not to sell alcohol.
- Roof parking lot will be open for all accompanying neighbor stores to have access to.
- Redesign of the stores interior so front facing windows aren’t used like Walgreens on Market and Castro Streets displaying wares like a 99 Cent Store.
- Signage will be a unique design and less obtrusive. The plan had called for a large, almost billboard sized sign-now-it will be a backlit smaller sign.
CVS Pharmacy construction begins
As Hoodline reported back in June 2021, the former Stacks location in Hayes Valley (501 Hayes St.), which quietly closed a year earlier, will be going from a once-beloved brunch spot to a new restaurant that could turn out to be a nightlife destination.
Outside Lands wasn't the only place to catch rockstar performances on Saturday. Just down the road in Pacifica, a large crowd gathered at Linda Mar Beach to watch some incredible — and adorable — four-legged athletes compete in the World Dog Surfing Championships.