Shopping for antiques?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top antique shops in New Orleans, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of the best places to venture when you're in the market for antiques.
1. David's Antiques and Jewelry
Topping the list is David's Antiques and Jewelry. Located at 322 Royal St. in the French Quarter, the spot to score antiques and jewelry is the highest rated antique store in New Orleans, boasting 4.5 stars out of 34 reviews on Yelp.
2. Secondline Arts and Antiques
Next up is the French Quarter's Secondline Arts and Antiques, situated at 1209 Decatur St. With 4.5 stars out of 26 reviews on Yelp, the art gallery and flea market, which offers antiques and more, has proven to be a local favorite.
3. MS Rau Antiques
The French Quarter's MS Rau Antiques, located at 630 Royal St., is another top choice, with Yelpers giving the art gallery, which offers jewelry, antiques and more, 4.5 stars out of 25 reviews.
4. Ricca's Architectural Sales
Finally, there's Ricca's Architectural Sales, a Mid-City favorite with four stars out of 10 reviews. Stop by 511 N. Solomon St. to hit up the furniture store, which offers home decor, antiques and more, next time you're in the mood.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →
This story was created automatically using local business data, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing. Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.