Looking to try the best wine bars in town?
Hoodline crunched the numbers to find the top wine bars in Oklahoma City, using both Yelp data and our own secret sauce to produce a ranked list of the best spots to venture next time you're on the hunt.
1. Ranch Steakhouse
Topping the list is Ranch Steakhouse. Located at 3000 W. Britton Road, the steakhouse and wine bar, which offers desserts and more, is the highest rated wine bar in Oklahoma City, boasting 4.5 stars out of 181 reviews on Yelp.
2. The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro
The Metro Wine Bar & Bistro, located at 6418 N. Western Ave., is another top choice, with Yelpers giving the wine bar, New American and French spot 4.5 stars out of 102 reviews.
3. Café Cuvée
Café Cuvée, a wine bar and breakfast and brunch and French spot in Cottage District, is another go-to, with four stars out of 98 Yelp reviews. Head over to 1200 N. Walker Ave., Floor 1, Ambassador Hotel to see for yourself.
4. Sidecar Barley & Wine Bar
Over in Automobile Alley, check out Sidecar Barley & Wine Bar, which has earned four stars out of 79 reviews on Yelp. You can find the cocktail bar and wine bar at 1100 N. Broadway Ave.
5. Papa Dio's Restaurant & Wine Bar
Last but not least, there's Papa Dio's Restaurant & Wine Bar, a The Village favorite with four stars out of 71 reviews. Stop by 10712 N. May Ave., Suite C, to hit up the wine bar and Italian spot next time you're in the mood.
Take it outside.
Ready for warmer weather? Get prepped with these picnic essentials:
- Portable enough to easily take to the park, Weber’s 14-inch Smokey Joe charcoal grill holds up to five burgers for a no-fuss barbeque, anytime. Get grilling →
- This neoprene wine tote allows you to comfortably carry up to three bottles of wine, complete with a chill pack to keep ‘em cool. Wine time →
- Take your picnic style up a notch with an elegant and functional “market basket” picnic tote that’s lightweight, insulated, and available in 12 lively colors. Take it to go →
This story was created automatically using local business data, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing. Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.