Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in Aurora? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued 197 building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
Two of those permits were for new building construction and the remainder were for repairs and renovations.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- A permit was issued for new construction of a residential structure at 21962 E Peakview Drive.
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- Contractor Pure Choice Construction was issued a permit for repair/renovation of nine structures from 11851 to 11936 E. Canal Drive.
- Applicant Avi Inc. received a permit for repair/renovation of four structures from 23662 to 23692 E. Links Place.
The work is described as: "One layer and reroof with asphalt 27 sqs."
- Contractor Roof Worx LLC was issued a permit for repair/renovation of four structures from 3824 to 3830 S. Fraser St.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "One layer and reroof with asphalt 16 sqs."
- A permit was issued for repair/renovation of a structure at 3167 N. Vaughn St.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Install (two) new furnaces 70k/80k and air conditioning two ton."
- Applicant Salzano Electric Inc. received a permit for repair/renovation of a structure at 7768 S. Buchanan Way.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Electrical wiring for new hot tub."
This story was created automatically using local building data from BuildZoom, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.