Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in Mesa? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued nine commercial and 14 residential building permits, according to data from the Mesa city government.
Nine of those permits were for new building construction and the remainder were for repairs and renovations.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- The city issued a permit for new construction of a commercial structure at 123 N. Robson Mesa.
The work is described as: "Adding a new stacked washer/dryer to all existing units in an existing apartment complex."
Demolitions, Repairs and Renovations
- Contractor Jk Alarms received a permit for addition of a commercial structure at 1754 S. Greenfield Road.
- A permit was issued for addition of a commercial structure at 1346 W. Crescent Ave.
- Contractor Mhm Builders received a permit for repair/renovation of a commercial structure at 2702 N. Ogden.
The work is described as: "Self-certified permit application. Gray shell upgrade of existing 2815 square feet to speculative office warehouse space with 678 square feet of office space, a washroom and the remainder evap cooled warehouse space."
- Applicant Mbi Builders LLC received a permit for new construction of a residential structure costing $522,302 at 3260 E. Knoll Circle.
- Applicant Mbi Builders LLC was issued a permit for new construction of a commercial structure costing $667,608 at 3246 E. Knoll Circle.
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- A permit was issued for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 2209 E. Camino Circle.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Install two wall-mounted lg chem photovoltaic battery backup units."
- A permit was issued for residential of a residential structure at 7001 E. Colonial Club Drive.
The work is described as: "Added two walls to enclose patio. Added south wall with one window and west wall with two windows and a door."
- The city issued a permit for addition of a residential structure at 10247 E. Strobe Ave.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Install new in-ground swimming pool and spa with a bridge and 400k btu natural gas heater."
This story was created automatically using local building data, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.