Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in Louisville? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued 192 building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
Six of those permits were for new building construction, one was for a demolition project and the remainder were for repairs and renovations.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- Applicant MR. Superior Heating & Cooling received a permit for new construction of a residential structure at 9115 Jefferson Ave.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "New construction — two-ton air conditioning system, gas furnace and duct work."
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- Applicant Comfort Solutions Inc. received a permit for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 5300 Indian Woods Drive.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Replacing existing furnace with new furnace."
- In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Wire new garage in backyard, will need a rough and final inspection."
- The work is described as: "Temp on main new rough in of home and final inspection of home."
- The city issued a permit for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 4003 S. First St.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Change out 100 amp breaker panel."
- The work is described as: "Install new furnace."
- A permit was issued for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 4610 Stone Lakes Drive.
The work is described as: "Basement finish. Install new lights, switches and one smoke detector."
This story was created automatically using local building data from BuildZoom, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.