Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in Columbus? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued five building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
One of those permits was for new building construction and the remainder were for repairs and renovations.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- The city issued a permit for new construction of a structure at 3333 Lowell Drive.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Wire of new home."
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- A permit was issued for repair/renovation of a structure at 3333 Lowell Drive.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Lowell HVAC."
- The city issued a permit for repair/renovation of a structure at 1845 Ward.
- The work is described as: "Replace furnace."
- The city issued a permit for repair/renovation of a structure at 1865 Ransburg.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Remodel."
This story was created automatically using local building data from BuildZoom, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.