Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in El Paso? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued 11 building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
Four of those permits were for new building construction and seven were for demolition projects.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- Applicant Border Investors Capital LLC was issued a permit for new construction of a residential structure at 7801 Enchanted View Drive.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "This is a new residence."
- The city issued a permit for new construction of a structure at 8580 Delfina Drive.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Mobile home placement."
- Contractor Dan Weissman received a permit for new construction of a structure at 6111 Sun Valley.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "14 x 76 mobile home placement."
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- Contractor Dm Property Maintenance was issued a permit for demolition of a structure at 9510 Montana Ave.
- Contractor Jacob Cm LLC received a permit for demolition of a structure at 11250 Montwood.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "Partial interior demolition."
- Applicant Enrique Rivera received a permit for demolition of a structure at 7400 Viscount.
- Applicant Rgv Restoration Services, Inc. was issued a permit for demolition of a structure at 1575 Belvidere St.
The work is described as: "Interior demolition work."
This story was created automatically using local building data from BuildZoom, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.