Black Friday and Cyber Monday are now behind us, but you can tackle your local holiday shopping (and imbibing) tomorrow night at the Lower Haight's annual Holiday Art Walk.
Tomorrow night's lineup will be largely the same as that of years past, with plenty of live music, art and discounts. But the event's hours, which have always been 6-9pm, will now extend until 10pm, lending an extra hour to the neighborhood festivities.
Tomorrow evening's highlights include:
- A live DJ, 20 percent off DSF shirts and 10 percent off everything else at DSF.
- The final days of Pareidolia, a solo exhibition by David Choong Lee on display at FIFTY24SF.
- A large group art show with music at The Luggage Store Project Space.
- An art show at Edo Salon featuring woodwork by Nicole Sweeney.
- 15 percent off ornament sets at Cove.
- Walk-ins accepted all day at Idle Hand Tattoo.
- A DJ spinning records at Rooky Ricardo's.
- Holiday drinks and treats at Wild Feather.
- A DJ spinning records at Vinyl Dreams.
- Eight-dollar meal combos at Perilla.
- Local makers trunk show, as well as 10 percent off all purchases and up to 50 percent off sale items at Life.
- An additional 30 percent off already reduced items at Merch.
- Two-dollar Absinthe Popsicles at Maven.
- Vinyl sidewalk sale outside Groove Merchant Records.
- A DJ spinning records at Black Sands Brewery.
- $3 Sam Adams and $6 beer-and-shot combos at Danny Coyles.
Finally, remember Takeo Chiang from this September's art walk? The local chef is back; and this time he'll not only be serving up koi fish-shaped mochi treats, but funnel cake creations as well. Catch him on the corner of Haight & Steiner.
Photo via Takeo Chiang