Wondering what buildings are coming down or going up in Phoenix? Local building permit data can shine a light on what's under construction near you.
In the past week, the city issued 108 building permits, according to data from BuildZoom, a platform that helps homeowners and businesses with new construction and remodels.
Eleven of those permits were for new building construction, two were for demolition projects and the remainder were for repairs and renovations.
Read on for a selection of the most noteworthy new permits.
- Applicant Robert Matock Enterprises Inc. was issued a permit for new construction of a commercial structure at 4203 N 44th St.
The permit defines the project's work scope as: "New office building."
- A permit was issued for new construction of a residential structure at 15602 N 38th St.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "Custom single family residence."
- Applicant C&J Custom Construction LLC received a permit for new construction of a structure at 23450 N 19th Ave.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "New restaurant."
- A permit was issued for new construction of a residential structure at 3831 N 43rd St.
In the permit, the work scope is described as: "New custom home."
- Applicant Bjerk Builders received a permit for new construction of a structure at 1740 E Robin Lane.
Demolitions, Renovations and Repairs
- Applicant Lps Construction LLC received a permit for demolition of a commercial structure at 4214 E Marion Way.
The work is described as: "Total demolish with slab to remain."
- Applicant Smith Group received a permit for repair/renovation of a residential structure at 222 E Jefferson St.
- Applicant Jacobsen Inc. received a permit for repair/renovation of a structure at 400 N 32nd St.
This story was created automatically using local building data from BuildZoom, then reviewed and augmented by an editor. Click here for more about what we're doing.
Got thoughts? Go here to share your feedback.